Osteopathy is a drug-free, non-invasive manual therapy that aims to improve health across all body systems by manipulating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework. It uses manual 'hands-on' techniques to improve circulation and correct altered biomechanics, without the use of drugs. An osteopathic physician does not concentrate only on the problem area, but uses manual techniques to balance all the body systems, and to provide overall good health and well being. Diagnosing and treating conditions include stretching, gentle pressure, and resistance using these techniques is called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM).Osteopathy can provide relief and treatment for a wide range of conditions.
• Foot, Ankle, Hip, and Knee pain
• Back pain, Neck pain, and Sciatica
• Hand, Shoulder, and Elbow pain
• Tennis and Golfer's elbow
• Postural Problems due to pregnancy, Sports injury, Driving or Work strain, or Digestive issues